Phone: 720 – 837 – 8984
Owner and Mechanic: Ryan Kelley
M/T/TH: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
W/F: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
Sat 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1823 Marine St., Boulder, CO 80302
Standard Bike Repair is a Business Model Operated out of a Home
- Phone Ryan: (720) 837-8984
- Email: Ryan checks email 5 times per day: email@example.com
- I prefer appointments. This one-man shop operates better when I can plan the days. By making an appointment ahead of time, you get priority.
- Walk-ins are welcome. See above for the paradox.
- Parking: The shop is in the alley between Marine St. and Arapahoe. There is a parking spot in front with a Standard Bike Repair sign.
- The alley is perpendicular to 18th and 19th streets, south and parallel to Arapahoe.
- If you walk-in, you can catch me working on a bike, in the middle of a Watch/Help/Learn answering the phone, doing paperwork, organizing bike parts, or scrubbing the windows. I usually break for lunch around 3 or 4pm.
- If I know what your bike problem is before you come here, it can give me an idea of what to expect.
- Standard Bike Repair depends on efficiency. I live in a small house and run a big bike shop out of it. Time is essential. Appointments get your bike done.
- Watch/Help/Learn bike repair is my preferred method. It turns bikes around faster and it is a more enjoyable experience.
- Appointments can be made via a walk-in, phone call, email, social media or out in town. Half my business is run by my friends; the other half finds me on the internet.